For one of our direct customers in the area of Amsterdam, Pro-Act IT is looking for an Integration Engineer (E2E).
- Start: as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months with an option for extension
- Effort: 32 – 40 hours a week
- Rate: competitive
One of our clients in the Netherlands is looking for Integration Engineers with experience in enterprise networks and environments. As an Integration Engineer, you will work on a large project. The project goal is to redesign and implement new solution directions for a large number of end-to-end integration points. The integration points needs to follow approved routing patterns and architecture principles.
We are looking for someone with broad experience in end-to-end reversed engineering where you are able to understand the full chain, potential impact and solution direction. It’s important to have a large knowledge and experience in designing and implementing integrations in large projects within international enterprise organizations. You’ll need a broad knowledge in networking, databases, firewalls, servers (Windows & Unix), security and proxy. And also have the skills to work proactive and pragmatic where you can take the lead and support the project manager in complex situations.
- Reversed engineering of existing integration points;
- Apply excellent expertise and provide recommendations in the development of new integration points following approved patterns and architecture principles;
- Work with both internal and external teams to understand and implement solution direction;
- Keep high level end-to-end overview, identify risks and issues;
- Escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders;
- Create, maintain and update documentation;
- Resolve change- and problem tickets within the project;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support within the project to fix incidents or problems (during business hours and during standby);
- Provide updates and status as required by the project manager;
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Extensive experience as an end-to-end Integration Engineer in a large and complex environment;
- Experience in the reverse engineering of existing solutions / integration points;
- Experience within a large international company;
- Hands on experience with designing and implementing complex integration point;
- Knowledge of networking, databases, firewalls, proxy, Windows and Unix server;
- Experience in collaborating with internal cross-functional and external teams;
- Experience to work within projects and good communication skills;
- Willing to work outside business hours;
- Willing to travel between Amsterdam and Utrecht.
We would like to receive a fully up-to-date resumee of the suitable candidates showing knowledge and/or experience in the above, including a motivation why he/ she considers themself suitable for this position. How long we keep this information and other AVG matters related to our services can be read in our privacy statement, for partners we would like to refer to the statement for partners. Your proposal needs to be COMPLETE and provided with the following:
- Labor hours per week
- Own employee or freelancer
- Hourly rate ex VAT, including travel and accommodation costs
Max von Wintersdorff 023-5383444