For our client in Hilversum we are looking for a SEO Specialist.
- Start: as soon as possible
- Duration: 2 months, with possibility to extend
- Working time: 24 hours per week
- Rate per hour: competitive
Our client builds digital communities for social change . They support young people in mostly third world countries (18-30 years old) to come together through digital platforms—with websites, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other channels. Through our platforms young people get comprehensive science- and rights-based information and a safe space to focus on their aspirations and engage in constructive dialogue about what really matters to them.
The position lies within the Data & Digital team in the department Digital Programme Management and Implementation. Here they design, implement, test and deliver the technical products and architecture. The team consist of Senior back-end Developers, Front-end Developers, Engagement Strategist, Content Strategist, Digital Project manager, Data-analyst, data researcher, UX-designer/Scrum Master, Product Owner and a parttime SEO Strategist.
What you have to do
- Execute SEO strategies to maximize SEO performance;
- Aid in carrying out SEO reviews of multiple international websites, in different countries and languages, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO – deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations;
- Support the continuous auditing of all websites and the revision of our technical SEO, to identify issues, recommend fixes, and guarantee our sites are properly optimized for search engine visibility and clean technical SEO;
- Creation/adjustment of SEO guidelines related to content, technical, on-page SEO and UX. Provide SEO training to our Editors and content producers;
- Develop and implement a keyword research strategy to optimize content (copy, images, video) through keyword and landing page analysis, and use research to help guide content strategies.
- Translates project goals in digitally measurable goals and KPIs;
- Hands on implementing data collection and monitoring;
- Monitors online performance;
- Creates periodical and ad hoc reports, create dashboards, present results and advise on optimization.
What you need to have
- In- depth knowledge of web content and mobile strategy;
- 3+ years of experience in similar function in international digital environment;
- Excellent skills in SEO and technical SEO;
- Understanding of web-analytics (Google Analytics) or social media analytics;
- Ability to work independently and part of team as well as with remote teams;
- Good understanding of SEO (including navigation, SEO tagging, etc) and content formats;
- Excellent (intercultural) communication skills;
- Education: bachelor in applied sciences.
We would like to receive an up-to-date resumé of the suitable candidates showing knowledge and/or experience in the above, including a motivation why he / she considers themself suitable for this position.
Your proposal needs to be COMPLETE and provided with the following:
- Date of birth
- Hours per week
- Own employee or freelancer
- Hourly rate ex VAT, including travel and accommodation costs
Linda Ramaaker 023-5383444