For our client Smurfit Kappa, where we are preferred supplier, we are looking for a ServiceNow Platform & Systems Administrator.
- Start: as soon as possible
- Deployment per week 32-40 hours
- Duration: until 31/12/2022, with option to extend
- Location: 50/50 Oosterhout/home
Smurfit Kappa is a FTSE 100 company and one of the leading providers of paper-based packaging in the world, with operations in 23 European countries and 13 countries in the Americas. We are constantly updating our pack design and innovations to provide the optimum choice and packaging supplies.
The position of ServiceNow Platform & Systems Administrator is in the ServiceNow Platform Management team of Smurfit Kappa, which is part of the Platforms function within the new Global IS organisation.
The ServiceNow Platform & Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow and contributing to the software releases by delivering configurations tasks and features.
ServiceNow is a new platform for our global organisation and still enhanced and extended, so there is an opportunity to contribute more widely as part of the implementation team.
- Manage and resolve incidents against the ServiceNow platform and applications;
- Apply best practices while maintaining and configuring the ServiceNow platform;
- Maintain the ServiceNow platform and applicable applications, performing routine maintenance including performance monitoring;
- Refine user requirements and document user stories, epics and other process documentation;
- Promote the platform identifying innovation opportunities in order to promote new technical developments including automation;
- Responsible for working across IT disciplines to provide technical input into current and future solutions supporting the processes around integrating the ServiceNow platform and its ongoing performance;
- Ensure that internal processes and policies are followed and that the platform remains robust and compliant with Smurfit Kappa requirements and policies;
- Contribute to effective Agile and DevOps ways of working and related technologies.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator;
- Experience in ServiceNow configuration and custom development;
- Experience in problem solving and incident handling;
- Experience in configuration and execution of requests for changes, service requests and workflows;
- Ability to demonstrate experience of Agile and DevOps ways of working;
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements, manage and effectively prioritise demand.
- Business English (written and verbal);
- Customer-focused, team player, solution oriented, proactive with keen eye for identifying improvements.
- Experience in managing Azure DevOps and/or SNOW platforms;
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley IT compliancy policies and controls;
- Experience with scripting, Automate Test Frameworks and integrations.
Graag ontvangen wij van geschikte kandidaten het volledige cv waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt. Hoelang wij deze gegevens bewaren en andere aan onze diensten gerelateerde AVG-zaken zijn te lezen in ons privacy statement, voor partners verwijzen we graag naar het statement voor partners.
- Hoeveel uur per week;
- Eigen medewerker of freelance
- Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten.
Belisario van Baal 023 – 538 34 44 / 06 4660 5820