For our client in the area of Breda, we are looking for a skilled support engineer.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months with option to extension
- Working time: 40 hours per week
- Rate per hour: competitive
The Support Team is the first point of contact for all decentralized ICT department of all operational companies (Opco’s) within the global organization and the 3rd party ICT-service providers of all centrally supplied ICT services and projects. This (international) team consist in total 18 team members, with 13 highly skilled engineers and 4 junior engineers. This concerns a 40 hours a week in changing shifts (7:30-16:00 and 9:30-18:00). Incidental (international) traveling could be a part of the assignment.
Main tasks, key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Report and handle Incidents and Service Requests of the ICT infrastructure and/or business applications according the Incident Management procedures on the first and second line defense;
- Make sure the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) are met and keep the customers informed about the handling process;
- Support local IT and business personel with knowledge and actions;
- Monitoring of the supplied IT services and applications;
- Maintain all areas of the centrally managed technical ICT infrastructure and/or business applications and act on all reported topics
- Maintain the server farms with the latest patches and assure the compliance levels;
- Escalate issues to the specialized GMCC teams or suppliers when needed and control the progress;
- Contribute in defining and improving work packages and standard operating procedures;
- Maintain and complement the information knowledgebase and FAQ;
- Have adequate knowledge of the supported environment and keep in touch with new technical developments.
Key competencies, qualifications and requirements
- Minimal of 2-4 years working experience as independent support engineer in mid-size producing company;
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator in Windows Server 2012/2016 is a pre;
- Knowledge of virtual environments (VMware / Hyper-V);
- Knowledge of TopDesk, SCCM, McAfee Antivirus, SCOM and server management tools;
- Team player with analytic, communicative and social skills and a customer focused approach;
- Fluency speaking and documenting in English; Dutch is a pre.
We would like to receive an up-to-date resumé of the suitable candidates showing knowledge and/or experience in the above, including a motivation why he / she considers themself suitable for this position.
Your proposal needs to be COMPLETE and provided with the following:
- Date of birth
- Hours per week
- Own employee or freelancer
- Hourly rate ex VAT, including travel and accommodation costs
Lisa Brouwer 023-5383444