For our client Smurfit Kappa, where we are preferred supplier, we are looking for a ServiceNow Senior Developer.
- Start: as soon as possible
- Deployment per week 32-40 hours
- Duration: until 31/12/2022, with option to extend
- Location: 50/50 Oosterhout/home
Smurfit Kappa is a FTSE 100 company and one of the leading providers of paper-based packaging in the world, with operations in 23 European countries and 13 countries in the Americas. We are constantly updating our pack design and innovations to provide the optimum choice and packaging supplies.
The position of ServiceNow Platform & Systems Administrator is in the ServiceNow Platform Management team of Smurfit Kappa, which is part of the Platforms function within the new Global IS organisation.
The ServiceNow Senior Developer is a critical technical role for the Global ServiceNow platform, this role will be responsible for the ServiceNow related development work and associated operational support. ServiceNow is a new platform for our global organisation, there is an opportunity for this role to contribute to the ongoing improvements and extensions of the platform.
- Responsible for ongoing development of the ServiceNow platforms, including delivering solution designs on time;
- Responsible for working in close collaboration across IT disciplines to design, develop and configure the ServiceNow platform using agile methodologies;
- Following DevOp’s principles lead the development of highly automated support mechanisms and related tooling to support releases, change management, monitoring, alerting, backup and other operational activities;
- Responsible for releases including CI/CD tools and automation of development and operational tasks;
- Provides day to day operational support to the Platform using DevOps methodologies;
- Support, coach and mentor less experienced members of the team;
- Promote the platform identifying innovation opportunities in order to promote new technical developments including automation;
- Ensure internal processes and rules are followed and that DevOps tooling is functional, effective and compliant with Smurfit Kappa regulatory requirements, security, data privacy and other policies;
- Promote effective Agile and DevOps principles and related technologies through proactively developing methodologies, tooling and processes to deliver effective development and support of the platform.
- Significant experience of ServiceNow configuration and custom development;
- Ability to demonstrate significant experience of Agile and DevOps ways of working;
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements, manage and effectively prioritise demand;
- Experience in problem solving and incident handling;
- Experience in configuration and execution of requests for changes, service requests and workflows;
- Experience with scripting, Automate Test Frameworks and integrations;
- Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL processes;
- Holding the certifications for ServiceNow Developer, Agile and Test Management;
- Automated Test Framework, Integration Hub and Service Portal and Predictive Intelligence or willingness to become certified;
- Business English (written and verbal);
- Team player, strong communication and solution orientated;
- Customer-focused, team player, solution oriented, proactive with keen eye for identifying improvements.
- Experience in with Azure DevOps and/or SNOW platforms;
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley IT compliancy policies and controls.
Graag ontvangen wij van geschikte kandidaten het volledige cv waaruit kennis/ervaring in bovenstaande blijkt. Hoelang wij deze gegevens bewaren en andere aan onze diensten gerelateerde AVG-zaken zijn te lezen in ons privacy statement, voor partners verwijzen we graag naar het statement voor partners.
- Hoeveel uur per week;
- Eigen medewerker of freelance
- Uurtarief ex BTW, inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten.
Belisario van Baal 023 – 538 34 44 / 06 4660 5820